Love is within the air this point of the year!
And there’s no better time to relinquish back to your community, family, and friends. It’s a time to indicate gratitude, spread cheer, and share the love.
Sometimes it’s easy to forget this, especially at the start of the year, after we are bombarded by the pressure of constructing sales and that we see advertisements everywhere we go. That’s why this month could be a great time to indicate customer appreciation. Without customers, your business wouldn’t be possible!
Here are six ways to indicate customer appreciation:
- Have a giveaway for newsletter subscribers.
- Send a handwritten many thanks letter to a customer.
- Create a Customer Spotlight series.
- Offer flexible order perks.
- Send customers a promotion or discount.
- Plan a customer appreciation event.
1. Have a giveaway for newsletter subscribers.
Show appreciation to the shoppers who take your list by holding a giveaway. you’ll be able to do that in an exceedingly number of ways:
- Hold a daily draw for brand spanking new subscribers as an incentive for them to join up
- Hold a daily draw for long-time subscribers to stay them engaged and increase your email open rate
- Hold a draw for special occasions or holidays to easily express gratitude
- You can give away:
- A small product your business sells, sort of a pair of sunglasses or socks
- A free month of a subscription service your company offers, like web hosting
- Gift cards to coffee shops like Tim Hortons or popular online stores like Amazon
- Branded company swag sort of a t-shirt, stickers, or notebook
2. Send a handwritten letter to a customer.
These days the sole postal service people get are advertisements and bills. Imagine how your customer’s face will light once they receive a handwritten card from their favourite company? the little act of a sending a personalised card can go a protracted way in building a relationship along with your customer.
If you’re atiny low business, the subsequent time you assist a customer with a very important purchase, move out of your thanks to send them a brief note afterward congratulating them or wishing them luck.
If you’re a much bigger business, make the trouble to send a thoughtful holiday card to your biggest clients. try and personalize the cardboard and produce other employees sign it.
3. Create a Customer Spotlight series.
Why not use your platforms to market your customers and their businesses for a change? every body that buys a product or service from you contains a story.
A great thanks to show customer appreciation is thru a monthly Customer Spotlight series. All you wish to try to to is conduct a brief interview, ask the customer to send you images, and share the spotlight on your blog and social media channels.
Your customers will appreciate the exposure, and you’ll be able to use the chance to form a stimulating piece of content and build trust in prospective customers.
Speaking along with your customer one-on-one might even reveal valuable feedback about your business.
4. Offer flexible order perks.
There’s nothing worse for a customer than hunting the steps to buy a product online, only to search out out the shipping will cost quite the item itself. Your shipping and return policy is usually what’s going to make or break an acquisition.
Think of adding these shopping benefits to orders:
- Free shipping
- Same-day or two-day delivery
- In-store pickup
- Free returns
- Extended return policy
- Money back guarantee
- In-store returns
- Freebies or samples with purchase
5. Send customers a promotion or discount.
After a customer makes an acquisition on your website, why not send them a promo code to enjoy with their next purchase? Offering a “next purchase” discount could be a good way to encourage customers to come back back, further as how to thank them for his or her first exchange with you.
Or, you’ll be able to send a promotion to long-time customers only, sort of a “friends and family” discount. They’ll enjoy being singled out and you’ll feel good about getting them a deal.
6. Plan a customer appreciation event.
Plan a fun event to indicate your customers you care. allow them to get to grasp the faces behind your brand. Lighten the mood with complimentary food and drinks and provides your customers an opportunity to talk with you head to head and with each other.
Make sure to create the event about appreciating your customers, and not pushing sales.
If you don’t have a storefront you’ll be able to favor to hold the event at your office or virtually, in order that your global customers can join further.
You can use your customer appreciation event to:
- Launch a replacement product
- Allow your customers to network and find to grasp each other
- Educate customers on new industry trends and therefore the products and services you have got to support them
- Give back and say many thanks with a catered lunch and free swag
Show appreciation this season.
Sometimes the most effective thanks to show a customer your appreciation is to merely tell them! It doesn’t matter which elaborate method you choose. the foremost important part is to acknowledge their loyalty and thank them for your their commitment to your brand.